Thursday, January 30, 2014

This week.

I have been thankful for the snow.

For tiny baby feet during naptime
With the snow days, extra time to observe these two, and how they inspire me every day.
and for so much more.

What are you grateful for?

Also, in other news, I am having somewhat of an issue with Abraham. It's not a big one (really), but it does put a little bit of a damper on things.  I am an obsessive about vacuuming.  I can't stand for crap to be all over the floor.  I can let other things go longer, but this is my one obsessive area.  Turns out, Abraham is deathly afraid of the vacuum.  He screams every time I turn it on and start.  I don't know what's going to become of that.  On another note, I hate carpet.  I've decided there is no way to keep it clean and I want hardwood floors.  But that's just me.

Hope your week is going great!
Love, Jess

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that he is afraid of the vacuum! :( Loving the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete