A couple of my Project Life Pages from September
The little Polaroid looking prints are from templates I downloaded from Tracy Larson's Simply White Collection. I love them so much.
I am learning a lot about the type of pages I enjoy doing. I know that in my albums I will have a mixture of typed journaling and handwritten journaling. To me, there is just nothing better than having your own handwriting on something that you've made. And I don't even like my handwriting! I really want to do a post about my process for creating spreads right now, because I'm sure that will change in the future.
I am always thinking during little moments in my day "this is my favorite right now" but I don't document it as much as I should. So, today I thought I'd share a few of my favorites so I don't forget them.
1. Fall. I love the leaves falling down in front of the car while I'm driving. I love the cool air. I love the colors. I love October, Period.
2. Alabama Shakes. I love Brittany. I love their music. It is great! Check them out...you won't be sorry.
3. Watching the kids. Just watching them. I watch them play, interact with each other, sleep...I am just trying really hard to take it all in. Which is easy with them.
4. My Bruce Springsteen sweatshirt. Need I say more.
5. Playing in photoshop, making the holiday card templates. I really enjoy playing around, seeing what I can come up with own my own. It almost makes me want to open an Etsy shop again. Maybe one day;)
What are your favorites right now?